To satisfy the need of more gaffers and DPs, we’re proud to present KO’s very own design of the ‘Vari contrast viewing glass/filter’.
· A powerful tool for DPs and gaffers for viewing the lighting contrast on location. Infinite dimming can be used to observe the contrast of light in the scene and track the sun in and out of the clouds.
· Made with high-transparent imported glass from Germany and cooperate with specially developed coating process.
· The outer diameter of the lens is 50mm, which gives a larger field of view.
· The eye lens is 45mm in diameter and will fit evenly around the eyes.
· The handle is 35mm long and can be easily used even with winter gloves on.
· Lightweight magnesium alloy casing to reduce the pressure of wearing for a long time.
· The exclusive “Vari Contrast Viewing glass” also comes with pa small bag and a double-sided woven lanyard.
· Made in China